An Effective and Affordable Solution For Students Falling Through the Cracks Especially During COVID-19
Help students develop crucial self-management skills, strategies and accountability skills to bridge the gap between working in a classroom and working at home by utilizing The COPE Lab
COPE Lab Will Help Students Succeed in School and Future Endeavors
Students will stop feeling unmotivated, frustrated and defeated and start…
- Setting daily at home routines to bridge school-home
- Strengthen their executive function skills
- Be Accountable and be held accountable
- Stay on track and turn in assignments on time
- Have and Stick to a study plan and be ready for tests
- Know WHEN they need extra help and Advocate for themselves
- Learn to prioritize workloads
- Create a plan unique to them and follow it
Retain and Increase Enrollment
1. Offering an independent option of high level of support to those who need it will also preserve resources for the general student population.
2. This program has the ability to allow you to retain or open enrollment to a broader range of students because it provides independent extended resources to support their unique academic challenges.
3. Offering this type of intervention conveys to parents that the institution is invested in helping it’s students find solutions when they stumble and will creatively elevate their efforts toward success.
4. Be a cut above the competition and appeal to parents by offering more support options to your student body!
5. Grow your scholarship programs. We donate 5% of the Direct subscriptions to help your community create expanded access to quality education at your institution
Without Michelle’s help, we’re pretty sure our high-school senior wouldn’t have graduated
Without Michelle’s help, we’re pretty sure our high-school senior wouldn’t have graduated on time! Michelle was not only a constantly-positive and motivating force, but she taught us that the supportive approach is far more beneficial for dealing with smart-but-disorganized, low-achieving (and seemingly uncaring) kids with ADD, who know they have a problem but can’t articulate what it is.E
– Emily: COPE Client
His organization and diligence is amazing!
I just wanted to thank you again for your work…. It was very effective and his organization and diligence is amazing
Melinda: COPE Client
I cannot even begin to express the amount of gratitude I have
My junior year has been the hardest time I have had to endure both emotionally and academically. I wouldn’t have been able to be organized enough to make the hard decisions I have had to make the last few months without the help of my wonderful ADHD Coach, Michelle. She has not only been a lifesaver to me in this hard time; she has also been a blessing to my parents, who have had to struggle alongside me. I cannot even begin to express the amount of gratitude I have for Michelle (Raz Coaching) for helping me thrive in a time period I would have previously thought impossible.
Mandy – COPE Client
What Makes COPE Lab So Special?
COPE Students will have access to their own coach and user portal. Each month they will go over individualized action plans for improving their executive function skills by way of HIPPA compliant one-on-one virtual coaching calls, chats, videos and more.
Customized Action Plans
Addressing and Improving Executive Function Skills
High Accountability processing
Continuity of Learning from School to Home
Help Students Adjust to Learning Online and Independently
Every student counts and school administrations are in a tough situation trying to find solutions amidst all the other challenges that come with remote learning and flexible instruction
They may be the same students who failed to meet academic demands before COVID-19
Some students thrive when they learn in traditional classrooms but struggle with independent and in remote learning environments.
Then there are students that rely heavily on resource support.
There are seldom one-size-fits-all remedies for helping students develop their executive function skills. So how can you support students that haven’t been able to thrive and rise to the occasion?
Monthly Student PlansStarting at
Affordable – plans start at $195 per month
- Hipaa compliant – Privacy is an important element of the program success
- Effective – successfully used to coach hundreds of students (high school and college level since 2010)
- Results are tracked and measurable
- Each student can access their portal, communciation and coaching calls from their phone or computer
- Access to a plethera of resources and training videos to help teach study habits, focus exercises, and self management startegies
Ask a question below